+ the_DIAMOND /
+ the_DIAMOND /
300 N. Pacific Coast Highway
Redondo Beach, CA. 90277
United States of America
This commercial development project, partnered with STARBUCKS coffee roasters, and humnlab+ architecture, looks at the feasibility and the under developed/appreciated usage to potential. Located on a high traffic corner, along Pacific Coast Highway, near and across the street from Redondo Beach High School, will only add to its current value and its potential to provide a professional atmosphere, and pander to current customers.
Currently, STARBUCKS, at this corner location generates 3.1M$ annually. Just by adding a drive through window, under the new development, will increase its revenue annually to a projected 5.6M$ location, almost doubling its currents output/revenue. STARBUCKS current property is two parcels, and the next two to the north are being acquired to become one CB-2 zone.
+ gallery /
This new location will attract both the current high schoolers/regular patrons, as well as the new professional tenants located in the buildings approximate 37,854 square feet of rentable office spaces. With underground parking, and green roofs, that can be used as common areas for each offices, boasts an indoor/outdoor work/live balance.
The faćade, pays homage to the stone/jeweled streets, of Redondo Beach, Topaz, Emerald, Ruby, Saphire, and of course…+the_DIAMOND /.
+ layouts /
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/u3dckev6lqjt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/projects-plugin/projects.php on line 356
+ credits /
- Executive Architect: humnlab+ architecture /
- Construction Manager: TBD
- Structural/MEP Engineer: TBD
- Civil Engineer: TBD
- Architectural Lighting: Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design, Inc.
- Collaborative Artist: TBD
- Code Consultant: Rolf Jensen Associates
- General Contractor: TBD
- Landscape Architect: Richard Haag Associates Inc.
- Signage and Graphics: Kate Keating Associates
- Acoustical Engineer: Thorburn Associates
- Cost Estimator: TBD
- Vertical Transportation: TBD
- Curtain Wall Consultant: Curtain Wall Design & Consulting, Inc.
- Geotechnical Consultant: Geomatrix
- Natural Ventilation Modeling: Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory